Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mustard Explosion... and whoops.. In the Jungle!

 Hello again!
Just sharing with you my layout for this month's Kraft Plus ChallengeMustard Explosion!

I played a bit with the background.
I dipped some twine in some yellow paint and lay it on the kraft, and then pressed a piece of cardstock on the top and pressed gently.. then lifted the cardstock off, and the twine.
And now I have TWO backgrounds and some super cool yellow twine to play with.

The criteria for this month's challenge is
Kraft background,
use the photo below as inspiration
and use yellow paint on your layout.

I hope you play along!
this is the challenge photo
 
 



and whoops! I forgot to share with you my layout for LAST months In the Jungle challenge!

Last month we had to use
kraft
animal print
and
circles
There were so many wonderful entries!

I created a layout with some photos of one of my favourite scrapping friends, Fiona Paltridge, who I was so excited to meet at the recent Escape2Create retreat

 


Back soon with another share!
 


1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome work! Lovin' your explosion!!! I've just shared my explosion too. So much fun! Maybe we could have an explosion series! Ketchup anyone! LOL! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...