Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kraft + March challenge.. All That Glitters

Hello There!
I'm a little bit quicker off the mark with sharing my Kraft Plus DT layout with you this month ;-)

This is for the March
All That Glitters
Challenge

The criteria is to use the sketch as inspiration and add something that glitters (or shines, or sparkles, or bling.. or gold... well you get the picture.)
 
 
 
and here is the challenge..
 
 
 
and there are some fantastic sponsors supporting K+ this month
ScrapFX
by Chantal Vandenberg
and
BeckBT's Tinby Designs

why not play along with the new challenge?
all the details are
HERE
 
I look forward to seeing your entry over on the blog ;-)
OR
Facebook!!

thanks for stopping by

xxx

 


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

You know, those black flowers look really REALLY great! Love your 'take'!!! Such a cute page:):)

Helen Wallace said...

A beautiful page and a great challenge. I hope I can find time to play this month :D

Heather McMahon said...

I really adore this Sandra - gorgeous page and stunning photo. That girl of yours is growing up!

Sar said...

Love your take Sandra, thanks for visiting me at my blog recently too xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...