Sunday, January 18, 2015

Masters Entries




 I thought I would play along with the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition again this year.
It is always a fun process which I enjoy whether I am successful or not ;-)


Task One Layout
create a layout using a 5x7 photo.
 I was stoked to see that I received an Honourable Mention for this one.

 
 
Task 2

Using unconventional items on your layout.
I went with wallpaper as the background, paint chips and plasterers tape.
 

 
 
Task 3

Journalling as the focus
 

 
Task 4
 
Art Journal cover.
I found this the hardest task... I went with a cover that reminds me that if I Just Play.. anything is possible :-)
 
 
 
If you have ever thought of entering the Masters and hesitated every year like I did.. just go for it!!
Whether you are successful or not.. just enjoy the process

Thanks for stopping by

Sandra
xx



9 comments:

chilli pip said...

Wonderful layouts , with the first my absolute favorite.it is a great photo and is beautifully layered.

Lauren Hender said...

Sandra all these projects are amazing. Your work is so inspiring.

Lizzyc said...

These are wonderful entries! Beautifully created and thought out! I have not entered yet, each year I almost do, but just don't. Maybe I will one day!

Lizzy Hill said...

These are all sensational- especially love your journaling one... It must be so hard to choose the Masters - I reckon yours would rock it in- I guess it just depends on the mix they're looking for :):)

Scrappingdownalane said...

I adore all your projects, they are ART from the HEART... xox

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Sandra, these are absolutely brilliant! Love each one so much! xo

Anguree said...

Hi Sandra,

Great work. Love your entries. Journaling one is my favourite for sure. Love all the little bits and the colours are stunning. Going to steel your blog post idea and do the same, once I have a bit of time. :)

Anguree said...

Hi Sandra,

Great work. Love your entries. Journaling one is my favourite for sure. Love all the little bits and the colours are stunning. Going to steel your blog post idea and do the same, once I have a bit of time. :)

Heather Jacob said...

absolutely stunning work Sandra ... loving them all , so beautiful x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...