Sunday, November 2, 2014

Be Kind Always

 
Sharing with you my last layout as a Creative Team member with White With 1

The colour for November is Freesia... Just gorgeous.

I printed out the photo of my daughter directly onto an A4 piece of canvas and then embellished onto it.

I have hidden a small envelope between the canvas and the cardstock and used this to house a journalling tag which I will add some journalling to later. :-)


 
I LOVED my time with White with 1 and I remain grateful to Susan Longman for the initial CT acceptance and also to the current WW1 blog owner Janet Bott.
But mostly I remain grateful to the friendships I have made with the past and current WW1 CT members.. they truly are an awesome group of girls.

I am sure I will still be sharing some more WW1 layouts, as it is usually my go to place if I need a mojo kickstart. ;-)

Well that's it from me for now..
Thanks for dropping by and take care of you
San
x


5 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This is just divine. I love the photo printed on the canvas.

Helen Wallace said...

Brilliant work Sandra - I love the effect of the canvas and the delicate embelling :D

Belinda Lowe said...

Freakin Amazing Sandra - I love it

chilli pip said...

Love the way you have printed the photo on canvas - so original . A beautiful contrasting layout

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love this Sandra. You are very very talented!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...