Saturday, August 2, 2014

Once Upon A Time.....

Hi There !!

Back again sharing with you a layout I created using this months awesome
 Explore kit from Scrappy Chat Designs
I know I say it every month, but this kit is awesome.
I saw the papers and I just knew I had to scrap a layout of my 2 Grandsons.
I love the vintage tones of the papers I have used.. but also love  that the kit is so versatile that they can also be given a modern style ( I have seen some sneak peaks of what the other girls have created with the kit and all I can say is that you are in for a real treat!! )
 

and a close up ;-)

 
 

 
To get one of these kits you can contact Beck here
orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Sandra
 

1 comment:

Dolly B said...

Awww this is so beautiful. The softness of the colours to go with the beautiful photo. Really love this and love the embellishments you have used
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...