Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fly! Be Free!

Hello again.
Sharing with you my first layout of three layouts I have created using  the gorgeous Scrappy Chat Designs Seabreeze kit.

oh my gosh I LOVED playing with this kit. So many fun bits and pieces.

Here is the link to my blog post over at Scrappy Chat showing some of the techniques I used to create the layout.
 
If you are interested in purchasing the kit here is the link to the Scrappy Chat Designs website. Lots of wonderful kits in store!
thanks for stopping by!
Sandra
x




3 comments:

Paula said...

What a brilliant photo & I love your addition of the birds on your layout! Fabulous!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I've seen a few bigger pics creeping in & I think they look FANTASTIC..nice to see the pic the focus of the page....& those little sea bits & bobs...perfect accessorizing there, Miss Paula!!!

Helen Wallace said...

Love this page Sandra - it has such drama, both as a landscape and as a story of the children. Perfect embellies with the lighthouse and shell :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...