Friday, July 4, 2014

If You Can Dream It....... (SCD)

Hello!!
I really loved playing  with this kit.. and it seems a lot of others love it too because Beck has had to restock it due to the high demand! :-)
The colours are so pretty I just had to do a layout which has some flowers.
I finally used my Spellbinders Itty Bitty Blossom die and created some flowers with the left over bits and pieces.
I can see myself rummaging through my paper offcuts and cranking out heaps of these..so easy!
To purchase the kit if you are interested you can add it to your cart HERE
(and don't forget, included in the kit are videos to create THREE layouts by the uber talented
 
For more details of my layout you can see them on the Scrappy Chat Designs Blog
 
thanks for stopping by
and a very big thank you to those of you who leave comments...
They never fail to leave a smile on my face. :-)

Until next time!... 
San
x




4 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

This is so gorgeous, the colours are just beautiful! Love, love, love those flowers too, they look fabulous! X

Helen Wallace said...

The colours are perfect with her dress. Love the flowers you made and the quote. I'm off to have a look at the kit. TFS

Lizzy Hill said...

Beautiful! Love the bg pp & those little birdies are super cute! Looks a lovely 'kit':):):)

scrapwitch said...

very nice piece, isnt she a cutie ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...