Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Grange

 
My layout for the White with One June challenge
White+Pomegranate.

This month the WW1 collaborated with Imaginarium Designs.
There are some amazing designs over on the White with One site created by the both the WW1 and Imaginarium DT's
 
For my layout I used the topic of the bottle of Penfolds Grange Hermitage that we finally opened after many years to celebrate the birth of our grandson Benji.
I thought the red in the iconic label matched the pomegranate red perfectly.
 
Thanks for stopping by
cheers
Sandra
x


4 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

An unusual topic to scrap and what better to have a page of it's own than the mighty Grange. The strips of colour enhance it perfectly and I like the hessian flower. Lovely work :D

Paula said...

I love this, the colours & background is perfect! LOL I did have a giggle when I saw this on facebook...at least you'll never forget drinking this drop ;)

Dolly B said...

Looks very elegant for a elegant bottle of wine :)
Mary

chilli pip said...

Love this , not just because of the
wine ! Love the contrast of the wine against the background . It has a really arty feel to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...