Saturday, June 7, 2014

Just Be You

 
For the month of June the challenge at
Scrap the Boys
is to scrap a large photo.. larger than 5x7
Wow!
The Design Team did an amazing job with the larger photos
There is some great inspiration over on the blog
HERE
 
and here is my layout.
 

 
I recently watched a couple of videos by Georgie Heald and I was INSPIRED!
So I had a play with inks, stamps and mists and just had fun with it.

I love this quote.. I saw it on a layout at this years Escape2Create Retreat and just had to copy it down.
Thanks Tania Hammond. :-)

Well off to the scraproom to hopefully create... hopefully.
 
thanks for stopping by.
Sandra
X
 

7 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Stunning page Sandra. The big photo looks great with the arty background and muted colours. I keep finding interesting peeks of elements all over the place. Fave for me :D

Paula said...

Simply fabulous layout...love the background & your colours! Brilliant photo too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it. Stunning --- sooooo does the big pic justice....wish I had more time this month...sigh!!

Lynn Good said...

Love this layout :)

Anguree said...

Wow this is beautiful Sandra. Love it

Leanne J said...

wow.. that is INKcellent.....

love that background and the photo.. happy days..

lots of love.......

Dolly B said...

Beautiful, love the colour scheme and the quote and loving all the stamping
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...