Saturday, June 21, 2014

25 Yrs (Scrappy Chat Designs)

Hello again.
 

 
I've been playing with the latest Scrappy Chat Designs kit "DREAMS IMAGINED"
and oh my, it is such a gorgeous kit with some lovely colours in the New Kaisercraft Dream Big paper range, stamps, TINBY METALLIC MELTS, and Twiddleybitz chipboard, the cutest bird buttons, alphas.. well it goes on......
Psst, if you click on the DREAMS IMAGINED link above you will see what the very talent Fiona Paltridge created with the kit.. and if you purchase the kit you will also receive the video tutorials on how to create her gorgeous designs!

This is my first layout using the kit.

It is a photo of my husband and myself and the journaling is pretty self explanatory.

For the step by steps on how I created the layout, flowers and the butterflies please check out my blog post over at Scrappy Chat Designs.. would love it if you left a word or two. :-)

thanks for stopping by.
xx

2 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

I like the crisp, clean lines and touches of stamping Sandra. 25 years is a great achievement - just as well you followed your heart :)

chilli pip said...

what great words and a lovely layout as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...