Thursday, May 15, 2014

Love This Shot (SCD)


 
 
I think this would have to be one of my favourite boy layouts I have created.
I designed this for Scrappy Chat Designs using the Picture Perfect kit.
It truly is full of awesome papers.. which can be used for girls and boys layouts.
And it also comes with a bottle of the new iRRESTIBLEs texture sprays.
It truly is awesome stuff!

To see how I used it to create enamel dots and also using TINBY METALLIC MELTS and another secret tool to create those random green dots check out my post over at
Scrappy Chat Designs.
and check out what the rest of the talented team have created using the PICTURE PERFECT TODAY   kit  while you are there.. so many ideas from the one kit!
:-)
Thanks for stopping by..
and thank you to those of you who leave comments.
I truly appreciate the time you take to leave me some love. x


3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I really, really adore this one...those colours are sensational & I LOOOVE all those little elements around the photo, too. NICE bg work as well....yum:):)

Lauren Hender said...


Oh love this layout! So glad I stopped by. Inspired me to get crafty.

Helen Wallace said...

Wow Sandra - this is a knockout! I hope it's going to be published. The photo, the colours and the design, all work in harmony to create this standout page. Love it :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...