Monday, April 28, 2014

Scrappy Chat Designs "Hello" kit

April has been such a crazy month for me.
I can't believe I didn't share with you my other 2 layouts using last months
Hello Kit from Scrappy Chat DesignsMy second layout for my DT gig using the kit was
this layout "Missing you Today (like it was yesterday)
 
 



Still missing my dear old friend.
Loved playing with the IZINK inks and also with Gelatos.
For more info check out my post over at the Scrappy Chat blog HERE :-)

 
My 3rd layout using the kit.. Love at First Sight.

 
A photo of my step-daughter, her husband Paul and my gorgeous grandson Benji.
For more details on how I created this please check out the SCD blog HERE
thanks for stopping by..
and for those of you who kindly take the time to leave a comment... Thank You!!
 


4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

May??

LOL... time is whizzing by fast enough without jumping a month ahead

hehehehee.
x

sandra said...

lol...noted Tiff and edited. ;-)

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL....AND a whole lot is missing in action here, I see...which is all good, of course...love that last page on this post...that bg stamping [???} looks really, really neat:)

chilli pip said...

Lovely layout featuring your Grandson . So simple but so striking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...