Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Inhale (Scrap the Boys)

 

Inhale wm (Copy)

Hello again Smile

This is my layout for this months challenge over at
Scrap the Boys
The criteria? To use flowers on a boy layout.

I created this at the recent Escape2Create retreat.
Using lots of tissue paper, paint, white glue, ink, gelato ad impasto to create the background.. and a fair bit of heat gun use.

IMG_3717 (Copy)
Loved creating it .. and the curious stares I received also. lol
might be trying this again soon. Winking smile

Thanks for stopping by.

and ps.. if my blog post looks a bit different it is because I am using Window Live Writer for the first time.
Lets see how it turns out.

Thank you for stopping by and for those of you that take the time to stop and write a comment I truly do appreciate them… they always make me smile.
(except for you spammers… grrr…you can bugger off. ) Winking smile

Take care of you. xx

3 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Wonderful texture and great use of found objects....a lovely beach page...I can almost smell the sea breeze :D

Joanne Jensen said...

I love how you've done the background. It must have been heaps of fun to do! I also love the words you've used. What a fabulous page. :)

Dolly B said...

Stunning! Love the texture and I love that quote
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...