Thursday, March 13, 2014

Best Friends... WW1 Latte.



 
My layout for this months White with 1 challenge....this month the colour is Latte!
And my word it is proving to be a popular colour....
The design team were also very lucky to be able to play with some yummy a2z Scraplets product.
I have used their Best Friends title ( I detached the arrows, and had a play with them) the banner and the yummy mask.  
 
why not make yourself a latte, and head on over to the WW1 blog to check out what the other team members created with Latte and a2z?

Thanks for stopping by
xx



2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looove the latte! And the LOs that are being done are sensational! Your arrows & that banner here...totally yum - cute pic, too:):) Tried to do one today & it's not working...making me sad, cos it's such a GREAT challenge!!!

Helen Wallace said...

A fun photo and great sketch Sandra. Love the texture and the hessian butterflies :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...