Sunday, March 30, 2014

IRL




It was such a joy to meet Leonie Neal-Dawson "irl" at the Escape2Create Retreat a few weeks ago.
I must admit to having her sensation mood board over at  Sassy Scrappers  in my head the whole time while I was at the retreat and since then too.. and now.. with just hours to spare I have managed to actually do it!!
 
 
I love love love the colours.. and I took inspiration also from the grungy "art" word in the top left hand corner and used this inspiration on my balloon.
I also used the pom pom and banner photo as inspo (those fabric orange flower thingies under the photo look a bit like pom poms don't they?? ) and I included a banner.

LOVED this mood board.. and phew!! made it just in the nick of time!
;-)
 
and all that gorgeous washi I used?
They were all given to me by the lovely attendees (and even some that didn't go!)at the E2C
Ladies.. I think of you all when I look at the washi.. and it never fails to make me smile

xxxx



10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks amazing....my fave bit is the hot air balloon! Super cute:):)

Helen Wallace said...

Love the bold use of colour and the bits from the weekend. A gorgeous photo of you both and the wash looks fab. Beautiful work :D

Chantalle said...

Fa-reeeak, this is SO awesome Sandra! I love it big time! Lovely pic too. Great to have you join us at Sassy! x

Anita B said...

Awesome page I'm loving all the flowers and design..thanks for joining us at sassy Scrappers ..xx

Michelle Logan said...

I spy with my little eye some washi tape on that there page!! Looks totally awesome Sandra!

Michelle Logan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leonie said...

You already know how much I like this. but I'll say it again. I love it!
I liked reading how different elements on the page relate to the board. Glad you managed to get it done in time, thanks. xx

KarenB said...

Beautiful page - looks like those colours were just made for you :)

Shell said...

Fab page and photo! Great composition. Thanks for playing at sassy scrappers

Leanne said...

absolutely love it! thanks for playing along with us at Sassy..x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...