Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello You

This month I have been playing with Scrappy Chat Designs New "Hello" Kit.

Wow!
Full of scrapping goodness.. and as usual products that you can add to your stash and use over and over again.. such as TINBY METALLIC MELTS, a DOUBLE SCOOP GELATO STICK and ALADINE IZINK
Scrappy Chat Designs kits are kits that keep on giving!


This is my first layout of three that I created using the kit.

For a step by step on how I created it, head on over to my blog post over at SCD HERE
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Will be updating again soon. ;-)
San
xx
 


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

DELISH!! LOOOVE the cross design! And those beads.... A bead banner... Clever as:):):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Seriously awesome!! I too am loving your paper bead banner!!

Helen Wallace said...

Scrumptious page with those divine photos and the unique beads….love this :D

chilli pip said...

I came here after Lizzy Hill mentioned you on her blog and love your layouts . This one is a beaut with lovely photos and love you writing on the page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...