Thursday, January 2, 2014

Scrappy Chat News.

I was so excited to receive an email from Beck Beattie asking me if I would like to join her wonderful team at Scrappy Chat
of course I jumped at the opportunity!
These girls are such a wonderful talented and inspiring group and I feel so lucky to be  part of such lovely team of girls.
 
Check out their blogs and you will see why I am so excited.
Beck Beattie
http://beckbt.blogspot.com.au/
 
 
 
This is my first time on a kit DT so I wasn't sure what to expect..
but I was blown away when I received my kits from Beck a few days ago.
just WOW! so many bits and pieces  and the fact that Beck also includes a video in her kits just gives it that extra wow factor.
make sure to follow the blog to see how the rest of the team creates with the kits and also showing you fantastic tips and techniques along the way.
http://scrappychatdesigns.blogspot.com.au/
so excited to part of this team!


3 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

WOoHoo....Huge Congrats Sandra.. what a start to 2014 for you.....no surprises really, your work is always Fabulous.......you will rock the kits. Looking forward to your first share as part of this awesome little team. xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Yay! Congrats! What a great opportunity! :D

Chantalle said...

Wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...