Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year. :-)

Happy New Year.!!
My first post for 2014 and I am excited to share with you my first official layout as a Design Team Member for Scrap the Boys
 
The January challenge this month is
SOMETHING NEW.
so appropriate. :-)
 


We recently welcomed a NEW member to our family.. our grandson Benji.
He is such a blessing.
The photo is of my son Ryan and my other grandson Jacob.

If you have boys and you are looking for ideas for boy layouts, check out the Scrap The Boys blog.
The Design Team are just totally awe inspiring with their work and ideas and also check out all the entries on the sidebar...inspiration everywhere,  and hopefully I will see one of YOUR entries there as well. :-)
 
_____________________________
_____________________________
 
 
This is my layout for White with One.
Susan has chosen another AWESOME colour for us all to play with.
TANGERINE!

ww1 tangerine 


This month we were lucky to play with some wonderful pieces from
Words Or Whatever
I spray painted mine white. Love them!

The background is an old placemat that I picked up from my local Op shop which I mounted on a piece of grey board for stability.

Loved playing with this colour.. you see it EVERYWHERE now and is such a bright and vibrant colour to work with.

check out what the other girls on the Design Team have come up with..VERY INSPIRING!

I hope you play along with us this month too.
I look forward to seeing what you do with Tangerine. :-)
_____________________________
_____________________________
 
 
SO EXCITED!
 
As most of you know I tried out for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters comp this last year. Although I wasn't chosen as a Master I am completely over the moon that I received two Honourable Mentions.
Although I know it sounds cliché, but I entered the Masters purely to participate.. to cross it off my scrapping bucket list, so I can say.. well I had a go.
To receive two HM's is such an honour.. seriously, and was such a lovely, and a totally unexpected surprise.
I LOVED the whole process.. and I think, if you don't invest too many hopes and dreams  into it, it is a very fun and exciting process.. I recommend you have a go.. if you haven't done so already. :-)
______________________
_______________________
 
 
I have an exciting announcement coming soon.
I think 2014 is going to be such a busy creative time for me.. and I can't wait!!
 
Happy New Year everyone.. and thank you for your ongoing support and for stopping by to see my work.. it means a lot. :-)







1 comment:

Chantalle said...

Both so wonderful. Your HM's were SO well deserved and I can't wait to hear your exciting news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...