Friday, January 31, 2014

a day spent with Friends (Scrappy Chat Designs)

My first post has gone live over at
 
For the month of January Beck sent us each an older kit to play with
I got the kit for the month of July ...the Catch Up Kit
I loved it!
Gorgeous fresh colours of the Fancy Pants "A day in the Park" range,  heaps of stickers and die cuts, washi tape and TWO stencils.
Plenty to create many projects to come.



This is the layout I created.
I loved playing with this kit!
For a tutorial on how I created the tree ( using the stencil that comes with the kit)  
pop on over the Scrappy Chat Designs Blog.
 
Thanks as always for stopping by.
xx

2 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

A stunning page....love the colours and the hand drawn tree with it's gorgeous leaves is a triumph :)

Peg Hewitt said...

Such a beautiful page Sandra, especially the tree, I love how it stands out on the white!
Thanks so much for your lovely warm comment on my blog in regards to Oscar.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...