Monday, October 21, 2013

123 Challenge, courage, heart and intuition.


 
 
 
Love this quote, and thought it was quite appropriate as my son, at 13,  is always being asked what he wants to do when he leaves school (school subject choices etc) ... and he doesn't know.... and I think there is nothing wrong with that.
there is plenty of time to work out what he wants to do in life.. but for now.. I would like him to just enjoy being a kid. I am sure the answer will be there one day. :-) 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
xx
 


6 comments:

Chantalle said...

As always, another stunner Sandra. Wat an apt quote too. Always great to have you play along with us at 123 x

Helen Wallace said...

A great Boy's page..love this clean style. Couln't agree more with your thoughts about just being a kid at 13. Mine still didn't really know what they wanted to do in Matric and they've all gone on to do great things with their careers.

Leanne Kroschel said...

Lovely page Sandra. Love the quote and lovely photo!

Leonie Waldron said...

Awesome page Sandra! And hey I'm 32 and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up :) Thanks for joining in at 123 :)

bel said...

What a great page!!
I totally agree with you.. Lets let kids be kids !!

Sanna Lippert said...

ah, gorgeous boy page! thanks for playing along iwth us at 123!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...