Friday, September 6, 2013

Exciting News

I was super excited to get an email accepting me into the wonderful
Creative Team that White with 1 has recently announced.
I have been a fan of WW1 for quite awhile and to  be part of it has been a scrapping wish of mine for about just as long, so to say I am excited about it would be an understatement. :-)
 
And I also admit to feeling also a bit overwhelmed when I see the amazing talent on the team.
Belinda Spencer,
Lisa Oxley,
 Katie Howard,
 Irina Honcharik
 Polina Sakharuk,
 Amy Prior,
 Tracey Fowler,
 Rikki Graziani
Alison (Alz) Callcott
 and Susan Longman
 
talk about inspiration PLUS!
Can't wait to get started!!!

And to make it even more exciting WW1 has undergone a change.
We are going back to the essence of WW1...
White + 1 other colour.
 

and here is the first challenge with this is mind.


ww1 pistachio
 

Isn't that green gorgeous?

and check out HERE to see the
fantastic giveaway A Lil' Somethin'  is giving to ALL who enter this month.!
 
Officially my stint starts in October.. but I can't wait to play along with this months challenge
 
Want to join me?
 
;-)
 
 
(insert a little woot woot!!)
 



3 comments:

Chantalle said...

Fantastic news! Congrats :) :)

Helen Wallace said...

Well done...look forward to seeing your art on WW1. Love this layout with the trees. The paper, the photo and the Chippie, all work beautifully together :)

amanda hall said...

well done Sandra. I have always loved WW1 - so excited to see what you can do with them. You are an amazing, inspirational, creative and clever lady (and very down to earth and modest too!). I hope you are proud of all you have done. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...