Sunday, July 28, 2013

1 on 1 with Poppa

 
 
Hello there!!  it's been awhile hasn't it? ;-)

I have been creating, but unfortunately nothing I can share as yet. :-)
I have been busy doing commission work, which took me around 2 months to complete and I have been busy creating secret squirrel projects...  I have finally plucked up the nerve to enter the Scrapbooking Memories Masters!
It has been on my scrapping bucket list for a while.. just to play along and participate with the challenges. I must admit to enjoying the challenge!

So, speaking of challenges, I have played along with the WW1  July challenge.
White + Navy+ Arrows.
I came across this photo and thought it would be perfect for the navy blue colour challenge.
I was surprised at how little navy I had in my stash.
(hence the navy and white playing card.. note to self.. by a new pack of playing cards)
A nice quick one. .. ;-)
sorry for the poor quality of the photo.... last light photo. ;-)
Thanks for dropping by.


6 comments:

Lauren Hender said...

Love one on ones. Cute buntung.

SueP said...

Hello Sandra!!...good to see you back here scrapping, what a cute picture, so precious arn't they?! Great challenge...and look forward to your reveals as time goes by!! ;)

Anne P said...

Very cool page. Love the picture and your simple arrows are very effective.

Janice Nicholls said...

Hey Sandra, fabulous layout....love the photo, the stamped background and banner. Thanks for sharing with us at WW1. xx

kylie symons said...

A moment captured...adore your page.Thanks for playing along at WW1

myriammg said...

love your background, and all the details on your LO, especially the bird
Thanks for your participation at WW1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...