Monday, April 29, 2013

My daughter is a cover girl!!

 
a little toot.
 
I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
From the moment Vanessa,  from Scrapbooking Memories, emailed me to let me know that one of my layouts had been chosen as a cover for one of their upcoming issues,  I have been a bit overwhelmed.
Then today, to get a text from a wonderful friend, who happens to be a Post Mistress, saying that the magazine has arrived, then to have a friend excitedly show it to me at work, to then come home from work and to see it announced on SBM Facebook site has been a bit surreal.
But also all the wonderful comments and messages of support and congratulations has been a bit overwhelming but totally wonderful.
 
I am so excited that my beautiful daughter is a cover girl and that a layout I created purely without too much thought process had been chosen.
I just had fun with it.. I played.. it is me on a layout.
Which makes it a little more special.

and so 
 very excited!!!

:-)




6 comments:

Kerryn said...

So very excited for you. xx

Tiff Firth said...

you are the first in our local cluster to crack the cover of a mag.

so very very very chuffed for you.

and totally deserved!

rock on chook.

Helen Wallace said...

Go the mighty South Aussies :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Massive congrats! It's a stunner!!! Well deserved - so happy for you!!! xo

Janice Nicholls said...

Huge CONGRATS Sandra. xx

Heather McMahon said...

How exciting! I looked to see who made the page and was thrilled when I saw it was you. Woohoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...