Friday, April 26, 2013

Kaisercraft Needle and Thread Class. Cherish.



 
This is the layout I will be teaching at the Sheoak Cottage this Monday night
using the Kaisercraft Needle and Thread papers.
It has hidden journaling incorporated.
This is a photo of my kids with my late grandmother.
Oma was so very special to me and I have so many memories to share with the kids that I needed extra space for the journaling so I created a card, attached the photo and have used it on the layout.
I haven't journaled on it yet.. that will come later when I am in the right headspace :-)

Thanks for stopping by.. and for those that take the time to leave a comment or two....
thank you. xx
 

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

That is something special to treasure. A beautiful page Sandra and I'm sure when the time is right for those words to flow they will be equally beautiful.

Kim said...

Sandra the layers are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...