Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kaisercraft 75cents Class

I really enjoy teaching classes at my 2 local scrap shops.
I enjoy the challenge, but mostly I love getting together with all the ladies that come to the class and just create!

Here are the 2 layouts we created at Port Lincoln Scrapworkz last night using the new Kaisercraft 75cents range which I really enjoyed creating with.


 

 

 
(woohoo!! both of them have been picked up!!)
 
Thanks for stopping by...and if you were at the class last night... thanks for a great night!!

Cheers for now.
:-)

 


6 comments:

Dolly B said...

Both Beautiful layouts Sandra
Cheers
Mary

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!! :D

Janice Nicholls said...

Beautiful. x

SueP said...

Beautiful pages Sandra!! Love the photo in the top one too....just stunning!! i should say- what a stunner! :)

Kathryn D said...

Oh wow, up for publication!! Thanks again for doing and sharing your talents, love attending your classes x

Kerryn said...

Hey you :). I've left you some love on my blog. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...