Saturday, February 2, 2013

Could We Just Hit Pause For a Moment?




 
Life seems to be going passed in a blur and I really do wish that Life had a Pause Button.
When I see photos like these I feel as though I need to hang on to these moments for dear life, and try to keep hold of my not so little girl and delay the inevitable. My daughter is becoming a young woman.
 
This photo was taken at the school formal.
I just love how happy and carefree she looks.
I altered the photo.. making the background black and white...Hoping to give the impression of time standing still around her. Hmmmm.... Not sure if I have succeeded. :-)
Thanks for stopping by.
:-)


6 comments:

KerrynF said...

It is a beautiful page and I love what you have done to the photo.

Jess said...

I love your page, so stunning! I love the composition, and the photo, with the black and white background :)
Lovely!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This looks gorgeous!!

Jasmine S said...

So so beautiful. Her smile is infectious and just love the subtle tones and the clock mask and yes, the title and journaling sum up the life of our children perfectly.

Tiff Firth said...

she is such a genuine young adult. love the layering.

Tiff Firth said...

thought this might disappear for publication.

well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...