Sunday, January 13, 2013

Almost Perfect

L.O.V.E this photo.
The kids and my grandson (their nephew) were so excited to see each other again, and you can see it on their faces.
And yes, the photo is out of focus..hence "Almost Perfect" but I still love the memories it evokes...(and hopefully it evokes some for the kids too)... so, for me, it still is a perfect photo. :-) 

This is for the WW1 challenge
White + Blue+Red+Summer Photo   (we were on the way to the beach)
A Fun Challenge.!
 
 
 


 
PS: Anyone else having trouble uploading photos to Blogger??
I find clicking on the HTML tab helps.. just click on it, upload your photo, then click on Compose again.
Thanks for stopping by.
:-)

8 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Amy is having the same prob with blogger. She's using explorer as her browser. Its a known issue and blogger is working on it.

no issues my end tho. (using google chrome)

xxxx

sandra said...

yes, read about it Tiff. :-)
easier to flip to html and back than to change my browser. ;-)

Lauren Hender said...

Great LO! What a fantastic photo to scrap. Love it.

Leonie Waldron said...

Beautiful layout Sandra! I love the clean lines and that embroidered flower is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is such a striking page!!! Wow!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Hi Sandra. I can't believe I hadn't found your blog before this! Love your work. This layout is fantastic!

Janice Nicholls said...

Beautiful Sandra. Thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

myriammg said...

and perfect Lo ! thanks for WW1 !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...