Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Picture Perfect

 
This is the first time I have played along with Scrap The Boys Challenge blog.
I loved it! I find scrapping layouts of my son tricky.. and it was great to get out of my comfort zone and I loved scrolling back through the STB's blog and getting fantastic inspiration from their design team. I think I will  making it a regular haunt. ;-)
Love the Kaisercraft Rusty Pickle range and of course I included some Twiddleybitz chipboard... and I've raided my stash of wallpaper samples for the background.
Thanks for stopping by. :-)

9 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Love this Sandra...and the Rusty Pickle is great. I'm always on the look out for boy's stuff too. popping over the have a look at Scap the Boys now :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a striking layout! Love the photo - really awesome and you have scrapped this so well! Wow.

Tiff Firth said...

perfect.


of course


:-)

Dot said...

Love your choice of papers and all your details! And gorgeous photo too!

Kerryn said...

A fabulous boy page Sandra! Hope you get to play along at STB again :).

Mieke'S said...

Mooi gemaakt!
Fijne dagen.
Groetjes Mieke'S

Tina Connolly said...

Cute photo, great looking kid, fabulous chipboard, & a fantastic page! Love your work!

Linda said...

just beautifull! Love the banner

Thx for joining us at Scrap the boys

SueP said...

Great colour combo here, love that background....and all your bits n bobs keeps me looking....here there n everywhere!! Great page Sandra!!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...