Monday, October 29, 2012

Twiddleybitz Floating Bird Frame



 I had so much fun creating this at the Escape2Create Scrapathon.
My kids and a few others think that it is  "cool" but a little bit creepy at the same time. lol
 

 
It is a Twiddleybitz Floating Frame and I have used the new Twiddleybitz Brick Template to create the brickwork effect.
You can see my tutorial for the brickwork over at the Twiddleybitz Chipboard and Craft Blog
and there are other fantastic tutorials over there as well!
 
 
I bought the bird from Cheap As Chips and it comes in 2 pieces.. the body and the head, which is supposed to be used to decorate windows.
The picture in the frame I downloaded from a website called
Scenic Reflections.. a free screensaver website.
And of course lots of other Twiddley goodness as well.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
:-)


 

3 comments:

SueP said...

so so clever Sandra!! Loved watching you create this one, it is amazing!! totally 3D!!

Tiff Firth said...

I really loved your bricking... I kinda wished I watched you more closely at the retreat when you made this one.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I just had to comment on this on the appropriate post. This is unreal!!!! You should have a million comments for this... it is incredible!!!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...