Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TJ

This is a photo of my daughter taken a few years ago by the talented Tiff Firth.
This would have to be one of my favourite photos of her.
For the White with 1Challenge : White, Yellow and Stars.
I generally dont do stars.... so they don't really jump out at you here.. but if you look closely you will see one in the cluster and a few scattered with the paint splatter.

I am really enjoying the WW1 challenges.. a great mojo boost!


I have also added some Twiddleybitz which I simply gesso'd white and also raided the hardware store for some paint chip samples...perfect colours and free! Think I might be visiting Mitre 10 again soon I think. ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

gorgez

Janice Nicholls said...

Stunning Sandra..... thanks for sharing with us at WW1. :) x

Di Garling said...

This layout is just DEVINE Sandra. I absolutely love everything about it.
I can see why this pic is your favourite, it is just gorgeous & what a great idea about the paint chips too. Very innovative. Thanks so much for playing along at WW1.
Cheers Di xo

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

What a beautiful well executed page!! Gorgeous photo too and yes i can see your scattered stars :) Thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I missed this one - Love your out for publication pic - I love Lucy!!! Awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...