Monday, September 3, 2012

Nellie Fi (UYS #3)

Here is the layout I can now reveal.
this is my Third Use your stash project..
I created this using the Miss Nelly range from Kaisercraft. When I saw the name of this range I just knew that I was MEAN'T to scrap my niece, Nellie Fi, with them.
This is also for a Cross Promotion between Twiddleybitz and Manor House Creations.
LOVE LOVE LOVE their flowers. I think they have a new fan.
Great quality, great range, and great prices!
 
 
So that's it for now.
Hopefully I will have something to share with you again soon. :-)
 


2 comments:

SueP said...

what a cute photo!!...those papers fit in perfectly with this! Gorgeous!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is adorable!!! I love all of your work! I'm your newest follower! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...