Friday, August 3, 2012

"That" Canvas.

My friends on Facebook will know what that post title is all about.
In initially started this canvas with the idea of playing along with the Scrapbooking Memories Masters this year.
Well that idea flew out the window not long after I started. lol
I am happy with the basic concept and like the dressmaking patterned paper as the background.
Also happy with the Twiddleybitz opening gate window and how I have actually cut a hole in the canvas and recessed the photo in a shadow box.
Its just now how I envisaged it. lol
But.... I will still share.. especially for my FB friends. :-)

This is my Grandmother...or Oma.
and as you can probably guess... she loved to sew, and knit, and crochet.

It's not THAT bad, but you know when you get to a point with a project where you say ...meh.
;-)

On another subject.
Brisbane Expo.
Oh My Goodness!!
I loved it!!
and I think I have become hooked on the 'show scene'
Loved meeting Nic, Andrew, Trudi and Jenni  from Twiddleybitz.
These guys are such a lot of fun.
I was made to feel so welcome.
and I don't think I have laughed so hard for such a long time. :-)
The Twiddleybitz booth is AMAZING and just never stopped. So many people!
LOVED meeting online friends...so cool





loved it loved it loved it.
 

2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

I'm so chuffed that you gave the canvas a shot.

I thought 'meh' straight away as soon as I soon the criteria for the Masters and said nope straight away.

Jasmine S said...

Well I think your canvas turned out beautifully. I know what you mean when you thin meh but really, you are your own worst critic and what is "meh" to you wont be to use or SM. Hope you gave it another shot with something else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...