Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Love those Baby Blues (UYS #1)

I recently set myself a challenge.
20 projects using my stash.
Yes TWENTY!
No running to my local scrapbook store for that perfect piece of paper or flower, or embellishment....now I will hunt through my papers or improvise on the embellies.
I am quite looking forward to doing some lateral thinking. lol

So here is my first  Use Your Stash (UYS) challenge project.

I love this photo of my great niece, Nellie Fi. and the Kaisercraft Papers ,which are called,coincidentally,  Miss Nelly... perfect!!)
The big blue flower is from Manor House Creations and ofcourse I have included Twiddleybitz.

Thanks for stopping by
:-)

2 comments:

SueP said...

oh, i just sat here and stared....this is just beautiful!! Love the patchy looking background and then all those florals....you are so clever Sandra!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Incredible!!! Love love love! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...