Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Twiddleybitz Frames



The new Curved Twiddleybitz Frame.
Loved playing with this and with the grass matting.
This is my beautiful sister Jo and her husband Paul.

This will be on display at the upcoming Scrapbooking Expo in Brisbane.
Why not pop in and say hello and see all the other Gorgeous creations the rest of the Design Team AND Guest Design Team have been busy creating especially for the show??

some closies :-)










Twiddleybitz Fantasy Frame

I have gone vintage again with this one.
This is of my parents in law on their wedding day.

Grunged up the Twiddleybitz by adding quite a few layers of paint and then attacking it with a heat gun and some sandpaper.
This is also in my suitcase at the moment, ready to fly with me to Brisbane.
Meeting some  of you irl is going to be such a buzz!
Some closeups.








For more reveals, check out the Twiddleybitz Ning Gallery
and see all the wonderful creations by the other DT members.  
thanks stopping by.
:-)



1 comment:

Maria said...

*sigh* I really, really love these Sandra! I'm really looking forward to seeing you and your creations in few days! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...