Tuesday, April 10, 2012

She Must be Something Special



This is for the Scrap Sanity Early Bird Challenge of the
"Creative Colour Spectacular Cybercrop"
It looks like a LOT of fun.
Click HERE to head over to the Scrap Sanity site, and then click on Challenges in the menu bar.
Hope to see you there!

And ofcourse I have used a few Twiddleybitz pieces on my layout.
LOVE the frame which I coloured using Crafty Notions Colour spray.
(and also managed to add some unwanted colour to my lounge chair too....oops. Scrapping in the loungeroom might not of been a good idea. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.
:-)

2 comments:

Maria said...

This is so beautiful Sandra, and what a special photo. I love it! I really like that effect on the chippy too. Oops about your couch! x

Christie said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the chipboard frame...love that you used spray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...