Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Finally a UFO finished!!



A little while ago I created this Twiddleybitz Treasure Box.



And with the help of an April Twiddleybitz  Challenge I have completed it!
The challenge is to watch this video and create something which has been inspired by the video.
(love these kind of challenges...they really make you think a little ;-)  )



and the link if the embedding doesn't work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ve1pGnPQjU

I was inspired by the birds flying and the kids playing on the beach.
:-)

And with the help of this inspiration, I completed my treasure chest!



sorry for the terrible photo.
:-(

So if you were inspired by the video, why not grab your Twiddleybitz and come and join us??
There are some other great challenges as well.
:-)
Thanks for stopping by.
xx

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

terrible photo my butt!!!! the treasure chest did, and still does, takes my breath away.

Janice Nicholls said...

Brilliant, clever and inspirational. Love it Sandra. :) xx

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful!
Greetings Mieke'S

Maria said...

How did I miss this last week? It is just stunning Sandy! I love that dear little seahorse! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...