Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catherine. Twiddleybitz Scrap My Photo Competition.


Recently Twiddleybitz held a Scrap My Photo Competition 
where members were invited to upload their photos and 10 random winners were drawn 
and 10 of  the Twiddleybitz Design Team would scrap  their  photos. 
Gypsylcm was one of the winners and I was the lucky DT member who got to create with the beautiful photo of her Nana, Catherine. 
I have tucked a blank journalling tag behind the photo so Gypsy could fill in any extra details about Catherine or the photo. 

I must admit to feeling quite nervous scrapping for someone else. :-)

thanks for stopping by. 
:-)


5 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh i likey i likey a LOT... love all the flowers and layers..and the twine.. awesome!!! yay.

Janice Nicholls said...

Beautiful.
Love how you have scrapped this Sandra. Love the pp, the black twiddleybitz and the flower clusters. :) x

Kathryn D said...

Wow, gorgeous LO!!!! Hey Sandra, you can do a layout with my photos anytime!!!!

Jo said...

Such a beautiful page Sandra. I love the background pps, the tree & such a wonderful pic xx

Kerryn said...

You did an awesome job Sandra,it's gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...