Saturday, February 18, 2012

Meeting Nanna



The lovely Tiff Sawyer from Scrap Sanity sent me a kit to play with.
I love that she challenged me with some bright papers, but I still seemed to end up toning things down and made a  vintagey layout.
I can't seem to get my head around brights...I admire those that can. :-)
This is my daughter meeting her Nanna for the very first time.
Using Basic Grey Kissing Booth papers and embellishments  from the kit and of course I managed to add some Twiddleybitz :-)
Thanks for stopping by.
:-)

5 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Nice Card!
Greetings Mieke'S

Dolly B said...

Beautiful layout Sandra
Cheers
Mary

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Sandra! What a special moment to capture. I love all the distressing. Beautiful!

Jasmine S said...

I love photos like this. Can you imagine the pride a nanna must feel when she holds her grandchild/great grandchild....I cannot wait to feel it myself.
You have showcased it just beautifully. Gorgeous colors and details as always.

Kerryn said...

That is totally gorgeous Sandra! Such a precious photo too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...