Sunday, January 15, 2012

One More?

An entry for the new challenge site Scrap That Song  which is pretty cool.







The criteria was to scrap a nursery ryhme. I kind of tweaked it and scrapped about singing nursery ryhmes......and the rest.  :-) Unfortunately I didn't scrap when my children were babies and toddlers and I really regret not taking more photos of them at that age, so I scrapped a nursery rhyme book instead and told the story with its help.
so my advice to new parents????
Photos!! lots and lots of photos!!!...especially with todays  digital and phone cameras and computers to
store them all....oh to have THAT technology 14 years ago!!

thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Dolly B said...

Yay thanks for joining in over at STS Sandra. Love your take on the challenge and a great idea to add the book.
Cheers
Mary x

Annette Edmonds said...

What an orginal take on the challenge and yes I would have loved a digital camera when my son was younger. Thanks for playing with us. Hugs and love Annette xo

:) Tiff said...

you've done it again.... love your original thoughts and twist on a theme..... and I wish I had a digital camera when Annie was little, and that's only 9 years ago :(

take care you.

Jasmine S said...

Brilliant. Just love that book, so old fashioned, well not that old but you know what I mean, from our childhood? The yellow title looks great and love the layers. Awesome page.

Julene Matthews said...

That book is in my collection too!
Love your layout,so bright and colourful.Thanks for entering in the contest.

Kerryn said...

What a sweet idea to include the nursery rhyme book. Awesome age Sandra.

maryanne said...

woot woot, rfp, awesome work girl.

Belinda Lowe said...

Thanks for playing at STS Sandra and a big WOOT WOOT on the publication

Noels said...

bummer didn't get to see your layout.. but congratulations on been published..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...