Sunday, December 11, 2011

Scrap Sanity!!

I am just a bit excited. :-)
I am finally able to reveal that I am now part of the inaugural
Scrap Sanity Design Team.!



This a brand new online store plus also a shop front run by

I feel so honoured to be invited to be part of such an exciting team and I look forward to
having a ball!!

And the challenges have started already!!
The challenge for December is to use Journalling on your page.
REAL journalling. not just a title, date, quote etc.
Something in relation to the photo.

This is a photo of Teagan taken last year.
Whenever I look at it I realise that my little girl is growing up and soon she won't need me
as much. But I just wanted her to know that whenever she does  need me I will be here, ready.

Thanks for stopping by.
and hope you hop over to the new shop on the block and visit Scrap Sanity and see what Tiff has to offer.
See you soon!

7 comments:

Dolly B said...

Beautiful Sandra, love the pic and the gorgeous flowers

Cheers
Mary x

:) Tiff said...

what a top shot of Miss T!!! I see your knitting skills are flowing into the photography and scrapping habits.

congrats on the DT gig. deserved and I know you'll give it 110%.

proud of ya mate.

t

SueP said...

Congrats Sandra on the DT position!! You will have a ball i am sure!!

Another beautiful layout here, love the journalling....and handwritten gives a personal touch too!

janice said...

Congrats on the DT spot Sandra.
This is awesome Sandra, love it.... the photo, the layers and textures and your beautiful hand written journaling. :) x

Kerryn said...

Woohoo, congratulations!!! LOVE your use of subtle colour teamed with the dramatic black pieces. Gorgeous!

Maria said...

I just wanted to stop by and say how much I love this layout Sandra! You've inspired me to write something as meaningful for my daughter instead of the usual "you are so cute" journaling I do.

Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my work in the Scrap Sanity gallery. I look forward to seeing more of you there. :)

Johanna said...

Those words... beautiful. Actually had to reach for a tissue. Beautiful work Sis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...