Monday, September 12, 2011

Netball 2011


A double!! I haven't done a double in ages...and now I remember why I haven't!!
I found this quite tricky, not sure I will be in a hurry to do another one!! lol.
But, as  I have lots of holiday snaps that need scrapping I think I might have to bite the bullet and give it another go soon. ;-)
The flowers are from a placemat that a friend gave me...thanks Maryanne!!  They are made of felt. So cool.
Love the new Twiddleybitz silhouette sport titles too. I have a cricket one in my stash too...hmmm I have all those beach cricket photos that need scrapping... might be my next project ;-)
Thanks for stopping by
xx

5 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Gorgeous double pages...very beautiful indeed!

:) Tiff said...

you done well, yet again.

and

no
knicker
shots lol

Jasmine S said...

Fab fab double. Love the red flowers against the white and the action shots are just fab with that gorgeous smile being the highlight.

janice said...

gorgeous Sandra.... clever chook.
Great action shots and love the big smile Miss T.

Kerryn said...

You've scrapped what could easily be very tricky photos fabulously!! Embrace the double ;)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...