Thursday, July 28, 2011

Give me the Wonderful, Ordinary, Everyday.

Well hello there!!
It has been a while hasn't it?
This past month has been pretty much hectic with work,  and also emotionally draining, after the passing of my brother in law. Scrapping has been pretty much non existant. So I was pretty happy when I managed to finally finish this layout. It has been sitting half finished for quite a while and it got to the point when I thought...just finish the darn thing!! lol.
This is for Sue's Quote challenge from last month, combining it with this month's sketch challenge over at escape2create
I love the Twiddleybitz chicken mesh wire and the barbed wire fences.  Perfect for boys pages, which is something that I struggle with. ;-)

and just noticed while I was there getting the link that they have a whole heap of new products uploaded!!
http://twiddleybitz.com.au/


The circles are made from the hems of my old jeans...yep, I am such a scrooge!!! lol
Thanks for stopping by.
xx

5 comments:

:) Tiff said...

what an fab smile from Mr R. It's a ripper. and speaking of ripper, just how cool are those denim jeans with all the lose threads. Fantastic. Prima will be knocking on your door soon my dear!!!

janice said...

love,love, love it!!!!!!
colours, photo, denim flowers and twiddleybitz.
Fabulous page Sandra....must catch up soon for a look irl. xx

Lisa Amiet said...

This is UBERCOOL!! Love the twiddleys! Fab pic too, hope you have a great weekend xoxo

Jasmine S said...

This is fabulous. That pic is awesome and I just love your scroogy circles.....love them. The extra details look great and tie it all together perfectly.

Kerryn said...

The page is fabulous Sandra!! Love those denim flowers! Hope you're doing ok :), losing a loved one is definitely hard. Take care.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...