Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Play Fair or Lose

Oh my goodness it has been awhile hasn't it??
I have been scrapping, believe me, but nothing I can show you yet...nup, not even a sneaky peak! lol

BUT I did just finish this for the Escape2Create Challenge....using tucked in elements.
This is a photo of my late father in law.
I love the angle of the photo...pretty cool considering it was taken back in the 30's .

and woot woot for me! I made my first ATC's!

These are for the Twiddleybitz ATC swap at the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo!
lol...the other girls cards look amazing...not so sure about my 2 chooks. lol
Thanks for stopping by!!
xx

7 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Your 2 chooks are gorgeous as is the LO. Just love the elements you have used with that gorgeous photo.

Jules said...

omgoodness! what a fabbo page sandra... so unique and just bloody marvelous! :)) x

amanda hall said...

fantastic stuff Sandra. Wow at your creative-ness. Your scrappy confidence, talent and inspiration has evolved into something so amazing. xx

Kerryn said...

Love the gorgeous vintageness of this layout with that ever so slight pop of colour. Love it :).

Blossom inch said...

these are gorgeous Sandra!

Marcy Smith said...

OOOoooo I love much wee little ATC gems!!!So proud of you thanks for sharing them we'll have to do a swap! LOL Oh ploise put you blog addy on your FB anf twiddleybitz profile ..put yourself about a bit floosy! :)

maryanne said...

oh gosh, I do really love that page.
quite modern, but still has that classic vintage feel you always do so well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...