Wednesday, May 11, 2011

woohoo! I have finally scrapped!

I think this has  been the longest dry spell I have ever had with scrapping.
Life just has been getting in the way and no mojo.
But I received some happy mail from Twiddleybitz the other day and with a challenge deadline looming the mojo found its way back to me. hooray!!
This is for my May Challenge over at Twiddleybitz
A sketch and quote challenge
thanks Escape2Create for inspiring me with all those wonderful quotes all those months ago!
and Skissedilla for the wonderful sketch



Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Jules said...

woohooo... and how!! LOVE all those textures and layers and distressing sandra! just yummo! :)) x

Jasmine S said...

I love seeing what you create and this is why. Wow, what gorgeous detail and the distressing and all of it, so yummy. I am actually using some of that pp now as we speak for a LO.

Leanne J said...

oh my freaking GOODNESS.. this is the mostest awesomeness wowzers...

love all the layers... wow... i'm so glad that you've got your mojo back.. it is SUPERB.....!!!!!

:) Tiff said...

oh my oh my oh my.


I'm glad the mojo found you again. This is in one word.... stunning

Kerryn said...

YAY Sandra, it's freakin' awesome!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Serious mojo showing here. love all your awsoome layers, the chipboard, flowers and lace. Just perfection!!

SueP said...

This is just WOW.... Sandra, fantabulous scrapping and can't wait for the next one!!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...