Thursday, March 3, 2011

Twiddleybitz Easel

I have had this Twiddleybtiz Easel in my stash for quite awhile...not knowing quite what to do with it.
Then I saw Janice's challenge over at the ScrapBoxx and the easel came to mind...yes, I know,  completely random! lol
Spray painted the easel black (although it looks really really good without anything on it as well!) and then just played.

Thanks for stopping by and also thanks to those of you that take the time to leave a comment...xx
'Til next time...
take care of you

8 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This looks fantastic. I love the flowers and key and chain. Great pic too. What a fab idea.

Jessemiah said...

Ok it's official....you are the OTP queen!!! I LOVE it.....the colours are so beautiful together and you afre just soooooo awesome at clusters!!! Love and Peace xox

janice said...

yes would have to agree Jess...
gorgeous Sandra... and have I told you, you are clever? well I must.... you are so clever, who would have thought to do this for my challenge....awesome and thanks so much for playing along.... love it!!

Gina B said...

Looks great Sandra. I have a couple of these and always hesitate using them as they look so great plain, you have inspired me. I think I'll have to give one a go!!
Thanks for sharing.

Kerryn said...

Another gorgeous project Sandra!!

maryanne said...

looks fabulous sandra, love the black and the chain is the perfect touch.beautiful!!

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow ...this is gorgeous ... [and some] ...

Helen Kinsela said...

Oh now this really is stunning, clever gal ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...