Saturday, February 5, 2011

Woodland Fairy

Another OTP for Twiddleybitz ;-)
I had soo much fun playing with impasto! Thanks Louise for the inspiration!
I can't remember where I sourced the picture of the fairy from (I have a terrible habit of saving pictures without making note of where I got them from)  but THANK YOU to my nameless...and creditless :-(  ) source. (oh and it was copyright free...I remember that much ;-)
Thanks so much for stopping by and also thank you for all your lovely comments lately.

7 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Oh wow!!! That looks amazing!!

Kerryn said...

WOW!!!!!

janice said...

amazing Sandra!!!!!

Jasmine S said...

Oh this is just amazing, stunning, divine. The angel, the mushrooms and the butterfly are all gorgeous. Then the frame, well, beautiful work.

Marcy said...

YOWSERS!!!! THIS IS STUNNING! I am gobsmackered!!! :)

maryanne said...

yep, this does look truly fabulous!
and I LOVE it!

Louise said...

This is Damned Faaabulous Girl!! :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...