Thursday, February 24, 2011

This is totally cool!!

Found this last night on my blog hops and I just HAD to share.

Crackle WITHOUT crackle medium!!
and IT WORKS!!
I tried it out tonight and it gave me the same result as crackle medium.
I still prefer the Tim Holtz crackle paint, but that can get a tad expensive when you are creating large projects, such as a frame etc.
To find out how, go to this link here
Make the Best of Things

All you use is paint and white craft glue and you don't have to wait aaages for it to dry between coats.
I finished my 12 x 12  frame in less than half an hour....from start to finish.
and soooo inexpensive
gotta love that!

Let me know what you think.

ps.... I'll show you my frame when the project is finished.
Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Dolly B said...

Thanks for sharing Sandra

Cheers
Mary x

Gina B said...

Thanks for sharing, I'll have to give it a go. I love crackle medium by Tim Holtz too.

:) Tiff said...

by the looks of the blog post and the tute on make the best of things it turns white paint cream.

have you used white paint on your project and aquadere is white craft glue isnt it??

much mwah

SueP said...

Here this is very cool Sandra, love the look of it!!

Karen Shady said...

I just love the name of you blog. It makes my giggle everytime I come here. WOW, this technique sounds so cool. thaks so much for sharing. cant wait to see your frame...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...