Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A couple of layouts

Hello!
I hope you had a wonderful Australia Day!!
I have actually managed to scrap a couple of layouts!
The first is for my sketch challenge over at Twiddleybitz...using a sketch from
Skissedilla

 The criteria are
1. Use Twiddleybitz on your page
2.The colour RED
3.The word love on your layout OR a love heart.


This layout is the boys version for my class at Scrapworkz next month.
Using The Prima Jack and Jill range.

Thanks for stopping by!
xx

8 comments:

Leanne said...

awe how cute that second one is.. all the bits and pieces.. those little chickens.. aweee...
and that first on the red and aqua OMG love that combo.. woot woot.

Melx:) said...

Happy Australia Day!
Love both these layouts Sandra! I especially love The Fairy in the Camera......a beautiful layout and a gorgeous photo:)
Thanks for sharingxx

Kerryn said...

Love these Sandra!!!

:) Tiff said...

I see a little pussy tail in the fariy in the camera LO. They are just about your signitaure bloom lol

J & J papers are just so lovely.

and it that really ALL your hair in the top LO?

Dolly B said...

OH My Gosh! LOVE both these layouts Sandra. Love the red and the red material in the first one and the second one is divine as well. As Miss LJ would say WOOT WOOT

Cheers
Mary x

Jasmine S said...

Oh these are both wonderful. I love the red and white gingham and with the blue, just stunning. Now the Fairy page looks wonderful. From the design to the pic, I love it.

Jules said...

oooh... so glad i found your corner of the world! :)) gorgeous sandra.. and i LOVE your cards too! The black on white with one other colour is really stunning! x

janice said...

2 great pages Sandra... love them both.I still think you are clever.
:) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...