Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twiddleyblog Hop RAK Winner

Well its time to draw the winner for my RAK, but before I do I would really like to thank ALL of you that have  taken the time to comment on my blog.
I really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoyed the Hop as much as I did!!


For the draw I had two willing volunteers (and adjudicators to keep it all above board.....;-)  )



and the winner is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Congratulations Maryanne!!
I will get the RAK to you ASAP!!

Thanks again to all of you that have left  a comment on my blog either for the hop or any other previous posts.
It still gives me a great feeling when I see a new comment  and I appreciate them all.

I HOPE to see you again soon with some new layouts  to share..
HOPE being the operative word!!
Thanks for Stopping By
and Take Care of You
xx

6 comments:

Trish.S said...

Woo HOOOOOO Maryanne!! Congrats
I bet you will enjoy all those goodies!

Kerry said...

Congratulations Maryanne!! Enjoy your spoils.

:) Tiff said...

exo Mary. congrats

pmsl Sandra. wont cost you much to post that one anywhere in the world.

lol


t

Gina B said...

Congrats Maryanne. Cant wait to see what you create with those goodies.

maryanne said...

THANK YOU sandra, [gee that bouncing did pay off]! and thank you teagan for being the best "adjdicator" [that means name picker]!!
And what a lovely box of goodies it is too, had a proper look at it all last night.
Thanks heaps again.

Leeann Pearce said...

from finding nemo....hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi....just wanted to pop by and say I LOVE your stuff!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...