Friday, December 31, 2010

Twiddleybitz Sketch Challenge #1

This is my example for a sketch challenge over at Twiddleybitz
The  sketch came  from  Sketch Inspiration.

It is ALSO going to be my next class at Scrapworkz in Port Lincoln.
(sometime early in the new year)
I will be teaching how to make those flowers.

Using Prima Jack and Jill papers and of course Twiddleybitz!
If you have time to do a bit of scrapping, why not try the Sketch Challenge over at Twiddleybitz ning?
Would be great if you could play along .. and maybe pick up a prize along the way
;-)


Wishing you all a wonderful, safe, healthy and prosperous New Year
may it be all you hope for.
xx
Thank you also for your lovely comments and stopping by my blog during 2010.
I really do appreciate it.
It's always nice to get feed back isn't it??
Well thanks for stopping by and see you in 2011!

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

So pretty! Beautiful photo too.

Hope you have a fabulous 2011!

ann said...

Such a beautiful LO and yes I agree stunning photo,
Happy New Year to you and your family,
and there is something on my blog for you xx

SueP said...

Great photo and great page Sandra!! Happy New Year to you and hope 2011 is a good one for ya!!

Kerri said...

Hi Miss Sandra! Happy new yr and love your layout! will have to get my act together!
I have a surprise for you on my blog if you want a peek!
kerri x

maryanne said...

that photo of ms t is just beautiful
love the layout too, the banner looks fantastic, and the flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...